- Promote stability within the community.
- Provide programs, which we can be proud to offer to our families, and community residents.
- Address the multiple needs of the community through personalized services.
- Maintain a safe and aesthetically pleasing environment.
- Remain financially solvent while maintaining cost effectiveness.
- Identify, address and monitor the future needs and desires of the community.
Our employees, volunteers and board members embrace this Mission and use it as a guide for their work here at the Northwest Buffalo Community Center. Achieving our Mission will allow us to continue to be a premier provider of human services in Western New York.
At the Northwest Buffalo Community Center we:
- Love what we do,
- Are dedicated,
- Display a caring attitude,
- Are enthusiastic,
- Support client needs,
- Are an advocate for clients, and
- Have respect for each other and the people we serve.